我是山姆，一個寫了十幾年程式，還在努力的中年大叔。2001 年入行，接觸的第一個程式語言是 C++，直到今天她還是我最重要的武器、好夥伴。2014 年離開待了十二年的公司，跟夥伴一起創業，那年我三十六歲。
My name is Sam Tsai. Living in Taiwan, I write code. I co-founded I³D Technology Inc., a software company based in Taiwan. We provide great services by writing code and making customized software for companies worldwide.
I love sharing things and do software engineering stuff. C++ is the primary language. I am Taiwanese. I can speak Chinese and English.
- I have a newsletter that I collect and share things regarding C++
- WorkFlowy is awesome, give yourself a chance, try it!
- I am using JUCE as primary toolkit for product development.
(http://www.juce.com/releases/projucer-juce-4), I plan to use it in my pet project in the near future.
- I am trying to write down thoughts about JUCE
- Articles at https://samtsai.org are cross-post to Medium, but here is home.
- Newsletter: https://news.samtsai.org/
- A book about JUCE C++ Cross-Platform Programming
- Sam's Podcast: https://samtsai.org/tag/podcast/
To you, it's magic. To me, it's practice.
This is not a PC. There is no shortcut.
I worked hard. Didn't see that?
Life is not a game. Life is a lot of pain.
Years went by. We are gonna die. That's not a lie.
But, I am still alive, because...
I am Sam Tsai.